SiteBuilderputs you in control of every aspect of your website including
design / branding, content presentation, site structure, e-commerce, navigationand even
search engine rankings.
Its strength lies in the depth of features we've included and the fact that they've been designed to address the specific needs of typical small-medium sized businesses.
Promote your Business, Find New Customers, Sell Online...
SiteBuilderis a professional
website buildercapable of producing highly effective websites for virtually any business purpose. So whether you're looking for a slick online brochure or a powerful business resource, a funky marketing / promo site or a full
SiteBuilderis the answer.
Make Your Website Beautiful...
Designs are hugely flexible and can be easily adapted to reflect the image you want to promote for your business.
It's easy to integrate your own branding, colours, logos, and images - so creating the perfect look is just as straightforward whether you're an accountant wanting to portray your professionalism or a flamenco dancer wishing to introduce a touch of latino passion!
The drag & drop design tools make sizing and positioning images, titles and logo's very easy, and inbuilt editors allow you to crop, resize, rotate, and apply effects and borders.
All designs include areas where you can add special graphic promotions. These can be linked through to specific pages or products on your site.
Present Yourself Professionally...
Content presentation is just as straight forward, and here
SiteBuilderreally comes into its own delivering a level of features previously only seen on high budget corporate websites.
A drag & drop layout tool gives you complete control over the presentation of each page, allowing you to build pages using any combination of the following:
- Text Blocks - an integrated Text Editor gives you complete control over the formatting of your text including font style, text size, colours, bold, italics, underline, bullets, links etc.
- Images - a powerful Image Editor allows you to easily crop, re-size, rotate and position your images. It even provides facilities to apply image effects, add borders and/or include links to a larger versions or alternative content
- Titles - graphic titles can add impact to your page and SiteBuilder's integrated Title Editor allows you to choose from a wide variety of styles, colours and sizes
- Downloadable Documents / Files - you can easily attach documents / files for your customers to download - ideal for spec sheets, order forms, catalogues, programmes, instructions and so on
- Contacts - contact lists can be easily maintained including names, addresses, e-mail, weblinks, tel/fax numbers and so on
- Links - an embedded link definer allows you to easily add links to text, images, titles, promo panels, adverts and so on. You can link to external sites, e-mails or to pages and products within your own site
- News - news is a great way of keeping your site feeling up to date and
SiteBuilderoffers powerful way to manage this. A headline list automatically sorts the articles into date order, and each can optionally be linked to a 'full article' incorporating further text, extra images, downloads, contacts etc. A news archive can be included to automatically remove news from your site after a set time, and there's even an embargo feature that allows you to prepare items in advance for automatic release at a predetermined time/date
- Events - maintaining a list of forthcoming events is another good way of keeping your site feeling fresh and again
SiteBuilderoffers a powerful way of managing this information. The events list is automatically kept up to date with events being removed once they have passed, and an optional 'full details' facility allows you to create a full page of information about each event including extra images, downloads, links to booking forms etc.
- Headline Feeds - you can include the latest news headlines or most imminent events on your homepage (or indeed any other page) using headline feeds. These will automatically draw the information from specified news and events sections elsewhere on your website
- Contact / Enquiry Forms - creating an online form is easy with
SiteBuilder. Simply specify the information you want the customer to enter and
SiteBuilderwill automatically create the form for you. Each time a customer fills in the form the information will immediately be e-mailed to you
- Booking Forms - SiteBuilder's form creator is also ideal for creating and presenting booking forms
- Promo Panels - promo panels can be included within any of the pages or as part of the site design itself. Promo panels can be linked to other parts of the site, individual products or dedicated 'floating pages'
- Floating Pages - floating pages are pages of your site that are not included as part of the main site menu. They can be used to feature special promotions or other information which you want to provide to customers but which doesn't fit naturally into your site structure. You can link floating pages to promo panels, text, images, titles etc.
- Portfolio / Showroom Pages - the layout tool makes it easy to create fabulous looking portfolio pages, with each entry optionally linking to a full size image, additional information or even an external site
- Resource Libraries - SiteBuilder's Downloadable Documents / Files facilities can be used to present full resource libraries - ideal for businesses who have a need to make large amounts of content available to their customers
- Forums - discussion Forums are a great way for some businesses to engage with their audience and
SiteBuilderallows you to add one to your page at the click of a button.
E-Shop / E-Commerce
Another very powerful feature of
SiteBuilderis its e-shop. If you are interested in
building an e-commerce website(or simply presenting an online catalogue without necessarily taking payments online) then the e-shop is the perfect tool for you.
E-Shop is an extremely comprehensive facility and provides you with absolutely everything you need to
build an e-commerce website.This includes:
- Catalogue Management - powerful catalogue management lies at the heart of e-shop, which allows you to manage your products centrally, but present them on your site in multiple themes and categories ('shop zones'). Individual products can be included in several categories and shop zones can be added to any page of your site giving you the ultimate flexibility over how you want to structure your online shop.
- Product Presentation - each page can have one or more shop zones and each shop zone can feature one or more products. Products consist of title, price, description, image plus any of the following optional features:
- Multi Variants - products can have several variants - ideal if it is available in alternative pack sizes, colours etc.
- Multi Pictures - you can add additional images to you products
- Enlarge - full size versions of the images
- More Info - a 'more information' page can be associated with each product where you can include further text, images, downloads, links etc.
- Enquire - a direct link for the customer to enquire about that product
- Shopping Basket - an integrated shopping basket tool includes order summary, VAT, a delivery breakdown, quantity adjuster and proceed to checkout functionality
- Delivery Policies - you can define one or more delivery policies (e.g. "Royal Mail 1st Class", "Next Day Courier") and include incentives such as free delivery on orders over £N
- VAT / Sales Tax - full control including setting rates, displaying costs inc. or ex VAT etc.
- Sales Ledger - a powerful back-office sales ledger allows you to manage orders you receive via your site. Includes pending / completed orders, refunds and issuing of automatically generated dispatch notes and invoices
- Data Export - to help you manage your accounts, sales data can be exported as .csv files (compatible with Excel, Word etc.)
- Stock Control - a simple stock control facility allows you to manage the stock levels of products on your site
- Secure Payments - you can take secure online payments via Paypal, RBS WorldPay or Sage Pay payment systems
- Presentation styles - choose how you want to present your shop from a variety of flexible styles
- Latest Products / Offers / Sales / Clearance - create special sections to promote your latest products or special offers. Feature popular products on your home page etc.
- Direct Linking - link direct to individual products
Online Catalogues / Estate Agents / Used Cars...
The E-shop is an ideal tool for presenting online catalogues / listings even when you don't want to take payments online.
Typical examples of this might be Used Car Dealers, Estate Agents, Wedding Cakes, Personalised Items, Catering Packages, Talent / Modelling Agencies and so on.
Make a Search Engine Friendly Website
Whatever your business, getting customers to your site is likely to be a priority. And on the internet, that means making sure that your site can be indexed by search engines such as Google, Yahoo and MSN.
Unlike the majority of
Website Builders, websites built with
SiteBuilderare automatically created in search engine friendly 'html'. This means that search engines can index the content of your pages and include your site in their results when people search for the products and services you offer.
Perform Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) on Your Website
To further improve how your website ranks on search engines,
SiteBuildergives you the ability to apply search engine optimisation techniques on your site.
These techniques can be quite daunting for the beginner and are therefore usually considered to be outside the reach of anyone who isn't a specialist. However,
SiteBuilderincludes a simple guide that explains how these techniques work and incorporates a range of tools that allow you to apply them to your website.
If you already have some knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) techniques then you may be interested to know that
- ability to add / adapt meta data (title, keywords and description) on a page by page basis allowing you to tailor this information to the specific content of each page
- support for H1,H2,H3 and H4 tags within the integrated text editor (these tags make the text stand out to the search engine as being important)
- all images, graphics, titles etc. can have associated ALT tags
- product descriptions and more information pages enable you to associate dedicated content to specific products, increasing the chances of users searching for that product finding your site
SiteBuilderis designed to allow easy integration with the following popular search engine tools:
- Google Analytics - this popular (free) statistics and tracking package allows you to get a thorough understanding of how your site is being used and where improvements can be made
- Google Adwords / Yahoo Search Marketing Tracking Code -
SiteBuilderallows you to add tracking code into your pages to help you monitor how many users who come from paid search listings (such as Google Adwords) are 'converting' (a conversion can be a sale, sign-up or enquiry for example).
- Google Webmaster - a useful tool to help you see what a search engine sees when it visits your website. Again,
SiteBuilderallows you to integrate the code provided by Google into your site to allow you to take full advantage of this tool.
Keep it Fresh...
Statistics overwhelmingly show that the most successful websites are also those that are updated frequently, so
SiteBuildermakes it easy for you to update and change your website as often as you like and at no extra cost.
We even include publish management facilities that allows you to maintain a 'work in progress' version of your site in parallel to your published version - ideal if you want to do big updates in one go (e.g. launching a new season fashion range).
and Lots Lots more...
If you've got this far, then you've read over 2000 words already (well done!) and we've only really just scraped the surface of what
SiteBuilderis capable of.
We haven't even mentioned the Panel Styles facility that allows you to change the way your content is presented at the touch of a button; or the free Legal Pack that could save you £1000's on legal fees; or the friendly, professional telephone and e-mail support; or even our fancy colour picker which will suggest colours that complement the ones you've chosen!
so, what can YOU do with SiteBuilder?...
We could go on, but the simple message is that
SiteBuilderreally is the
most comprehensive Website Builderpackage available.
Its flexibility makes it suitable for almost any business type. It includes the very best design, content, and
e-commercetools and it creates search engine friendly websites. Despite all this though, it still remains extremely easy to use making it the perfect tool for even the most techno-phobic business managers!
So, if you're looking for a
professional business websitethat you can manage yourself then
SiteBuilderreally is the perfect choice.
P.S. Try it yourself! - it takes just 5 minutes to create your core website using the site creation wizard and then you'll be ready to start adding your content - so what are you waiting for? Why not start a free, no obligation, 30 day trial and see what YOU can do with